- 2012Project unveiled. The financial center region will be connected by metro.
- Oct 15, 2012Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality opens tender for preliminary analysis of metro lines in Istanbul. Among Goztepe-Finanskent-Umraniye metro is one of them.
- May 13, 2013Prequalification tender for application projects of Dudullu-Bostanci and Umraniye-Atasehir-Goztepe projects. 8 companies are selected.
- Dec 13, 2013Contract inked with Geodata SpA for application project (€ 9.5 mn) of two metro lines.
- Oct 2015Ministry of Environment approved 13-km-long metro with 11 stations. Environmental impact analysis started. Project is worth TL 2.38 bn.
- Sep 21, 2016Prequalification tender for Umraniye-Atasehir-Goztepe metro. 13 companies applied.
- Mar 3, 2017Tender with 4 prequalified companies for construction of metro line. Gulermak-Nurol is awarded (TL 2.47 bn).
- Apr 14, 2017Contract inked with Gulermak-Nurol. Deadline: 1020 days.
- May 18, 2017Tender for supervising/consulting.
- Dec 2017Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality announced that contracts of some metro projects will be examined and renewed. Projects are: Halkali-Kirazli, Mahmutbey-Bahcesehir, Basaksehir-Kayasehir, Goztepe-Umraniye, Cekmekoy-Sultanbeyli,
- Feb 2018Four of the suspended metros will continue with some changes in terms: Cekmekoy-Sultanbeyli, Kirazli-Halkali, Basaksehir-Kayasehir and Umraniye-Atasehir.
- Sep 2018It’s written in media that Municipality stops payments for Bakirkoy-Kirazli, Goztepe-Atasehir-Umraniye and Cekmekoy-Sultanbeyli metro projects till 2019, thus contractors close sites after completing the must-be-done works.
- Oct 2018Municipality presents the completion rates as 90% for Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey metro, 46% for Dudullu-Bostanci metro, 33% for Halic tram, %33 for Atakoy-Ikitelli metro and 4% for Goztepe-Umraniye metro.
Pages: 1 2
Categories: Urban Transport