The scope, route, stops, connections and history of Umraniye-Atasehir-Goztepe metro which will go through new financial center of Turkey:
- Owner: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
- Contractor: Nurol-Gulermak (construction and electromechanic)
- Contract date: 4/2017
- Contract duration: 1020 days
- Contract deadline: 1/2020
- Contract value: TL 2.47 bn (construction and electromechanic)
Goztepe 60. Yıl Parki – Goztepe (Marmaray)- Sahrayicedit – Yeni Sahra (Kadikoy-Tavsantepe metro) – Atasehir – Finans Merkezi – Soyak Yenisehir – Atakent – Carsi (Usküdar-Cekmeköy metro) – Hastane – Kazim Karabekir
It’s one of the metro lines connecting three parallel metro lines of Asian side of Istanbul.
- Line length: 13 km
- Travel time: 19.5 min
There’s no separete tender for rolling stock of this metro line. As service line will connect this line to Dudullu-Bostanci metro line, it’s expected to use metro cars of Dudullu-Bostanci metro line for this line as well (40 railcars, Hyundai Rotem).
Cover photo: İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyesi ©
Categories: Urban Transport