- 2006The Ankara high speed train station project is announced.
- May 2010The train station project is approved.
- Jan 20, 2011Tender announced for this “build-operate-transfer” project.
- Jul 2011After being postponed first to Feb 22, then to Mar 2, 2 offers received and the tender is cancelled.
- Aug 28, 2012Tender reopened. Only offer by Cengiz-Limak-Kolin consortium. The station will be done as BOT project. Operation period is 19 years and 7 months.
- Oct 2, 2013Contact inked with Cengiz-Limak-Kolin consortium for construction of high speed train station of Ankara, next to current central train station.
- Jul 11, 2016Baskentray project started. Departure station of high speed trains from Ankara is in the middle of project. During construction works, only HSTs will be allowed to Ankara central train station. Deadline: December 2017.
- Oct 29, 2016Ankara high speed train station is commissioned.
- Oct 30, 201810 million passengers used the Ankara high speed train station in 2 years after opening.
- Mar 14, 2019Ankara high speed train station is reopened for HST service. It was closed for signalization works after the train accident.
Pages: 1 2
Categories: Railway Infrastructure