- Nov 12, 2015Tender for preliminary analyis of 3rd bridge-3rd airport-Halkali railway. 10 offers received.
- Feb 18, 2016Proyapi is awarded for the preliminary analysis tender of 3rd bridge-3rd airport-Halkali railway (TL 4.5 mn).
- Aug 26, 20163rd bridge (Yavuz Sultan Selim bridge) and North highway commissioned. 2 lanes of the bridge is reserved for rail.
- Feb 2017Environmental impacts analysis started for 3rd bridge-3rd airport-Halkali railway. 63-km-long railway is worth TL 4.4. bn.
- Oct 2017Details of 1st phase of project (Gebze-3rd bridge) unveiled. Trains will call at Pendik and Sabiha Gokcen airport. 1st phase is 56 km long. Construction time is determined as 18 months. Project is worth TL 4.5 bn. Tender in 2018. Freight trains will also use the line.
- Mar 2018Environmental impact analysis started for 56-km-long Gebze-Sabiha Gokcen airport-3rd bridge railway. Project is worth TL 4.9 bn.
- Jun 2018Arslan: Tender for Gebze-Sabiha Gokcen-3rd bridge-3rd airport high speed line will be opened in late 2018.
- Oct 2018Many “not yet started” projects suspended with New Economic Program of the government. Gebze-Sabiha Gokcen-3rd bridge-3rd airport-Halkali, Ankara-Sivas, Ankara-Afyonkarahisar-Izmir, Sivas-Erzincan are given priority and will continue.
Pages: 1 2
Categories: Railway Infrastructure