- 2007Included in investment program as Kartal-Sabiha Gokcen metro.
- 2009Route is changed as Kaynarca-Sabiha Gokcen.
- Sep 25, 2014Tender for 7.4-km-long Kaynarca-Sabiha Gokcen metro with 4 stations. Deadline 1080 days.
- Dec 4, 2014Tender done today. 14 offers received. Best by Gulermak-YSE (€ 169 mn).
- Feb 2015Gulermak-YSE is awarded the metro project.
- Mar 4, 2015Contract inked with Gulermak-YSE.
- Mar 16, 2015Construction started. Deadline 3 years.
- Nov 25, 2015Preliminary project tender for extension of line to Viaport.
- Aug 2016Yuksel Proje is awarded for the tender for preliminary project of Kurtkoy extension.
- Feb 2017Environmental impact analysis for Sabiha Gokcen-Kurtkoy extension is completed. Stations will be Teknopark, Yenisehir and Kurtkoy. 6-km-long section will cost about TL 760 mn. Construction time is 3.5 years.
- Oct 2018Municipality approves Kurtkoy extension.
- Oct 31, 2018Pendik Municipality announced the opening date of Tavsantepe-Sabiha Gokcen extension as Oct 29, 2019.
Pages: 1 2
Categories: Urban Transport