- 2007The metro project connecting Bostanci to Umraniye is unveiled.
- May 13, 2013Prequalification tender for application projects of Dudullu-Bostanci and Umraniye-Atasehir-Goztepe projects. 8 companies are selected.
- Dec 13, 2013Contract inked with Geodata SpA for application project (€ 9.5 mn) of two metro lines.
- Apr 2015Environmental impact analysis started. The metro line is planned to be 14.2 km long with 13 stations. It’s expected to cost TL 4.2 bn. Tender will be opened in late 2015.
- Sep 29, 2015Tender for construction of metro line. 8 offers received. Best belongs to Kalyon-Kolin-Senbay (TL 559 mn).
- Nov 20, 2015Kalyon-Kolin-Senbay is awarded for the construction of metro line (TL 559 mn).
- Feb 18, 2016Tender for consulting and inspection. 8 offers received. Best belongs to UBM-Optim (TL 28.5 mn).
- Feb 25, 2016Contact inked with Kalyon-Kolin-Senbey for the construction of metro line. Deadline is Apr 11, 2019.
- Mar 2016Tumas-Arcadis is awarded the tender for consulting and inspection services (TL 31.7 mn).
- Apr 4, 2016Contract for consulting and inspection services inked.
- Jan 23, 2017Tunnel works started. 4 TBMs are being used.
- Jul 26, 2017Tender for rolling stock of Dudullu-Bostancı and Mahmutbey-Esenyurt metros (120 cars in total).
- Aug 22, 2017Hyundai Rotem is awarded for rolling stock tender of Dudullu-Bostancı and Mahmutbey-Esenyurt metro lines. Deadline is 20 months. Project is worth TL 564 mn.
- Dec 2017Contract inked with Hyundai Rotem for Dudullu-Bostanci and Mahmutbey-Esenyurt metro cars.
- Feb 2018Tunnel works completed.
- Feb 2018Mayor stated that first phase of 9 stations (Bostanci-IMES) will be commissioned by the end of 2018, and rest in 2019.
- Oct 2018Municipality presents the completion rates as 90% for Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey metro, 46% for Dudullu-Bostanci metro, 33% for Halic tram, %33 for Atakoy-Ikitelli metro and 4% for Goztepe-Umraniye metro.
- Nov 3, 2018Landslide in Parseller station during construction.
Pages: 1 2
Categories: Urban Transport