The scope, route, stops, connections and history of Bostanci-Dudullu metro under construction:
- Owner: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
- Kalyon-Kolin-Senbay (construction + electromechanic)
- Hyundai Rotem (metro cars)
- Contract date: 4/2016
- Contract duration: 1140 days
- Contract deadline: 4/2019
- Contract value: € 559 mn
Bostanci (Marmaray, HST, passenger trains, sea bus) – Emin Ali Pasa – Aysekadin – Kozyatagi (Kadıkoy-Tavsantepe metro) – Kucukkbakkalkoy – Icerenkoy – Kayisdagi – Turk-is Bloklari – IMES – Modoko – Dudullu (Uskudar-Cekmekoy metro) – Yukari Dudullu – Depo
This line will connect two important metro lines of Asian side of Istanbul, Kadikoy-Tavsantepe and Uskudar-Cekmekoy to Marmaray, YHT and other passenger trains.
This will be the second driverless metro of Asian side.
Two underground car parks with a total capacity of 2870 cars is under construction.
- Line length: 14 km
- Travel time: 20 min
- Line capacity will be 43200 pphpd.
- Departures every 90 seconds in peak time.
Driverless 10 sets – 40 cars (Hyundai Rotem)
Cover photo: İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyesi ©
Categories: Urban Transport