- Jan 30, 2006Tender for preparing the application project and tender documents of tram line along Golden Horn.
- Sep 2, 2014Tender for preliminary analysis of 12-km-long tram line. Deadline 240 days. One offer came from Mescioglu Muhendislik.
- Oct 2014Mescioglu is awarded for the preliminary analysis.
- May 2015Project is unveiled. 18 stations, 30 min travel time, 25k hourly capacity, 30 months long construction.
- Nov 2015Environmental impact analysis started.
- Jun 29, 2016Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality opens tender for the construction and cars. Deadline 780 days. 8 offers received. Best belongs to Acilim-Akcadag-KMB consortium (€ 140 mn)
- Oct 31, 2016The second best offer, Dogus, is awarded for the project (€ 153 mn)
- Mar 20, 2017Construction works started.
- Jan 19, 2018Durmazlar is awarded for the tram sets of Halic tram. Durmazlar will produce 30 sets.
- May 2018Opening time is announced as Jan 2019.
- Jul 2018Municipality had the authorization for borrowing € 61 mn.
- Sep 2018Last status taken by flying camera : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMpuzwH_0Bc
- Oct 2018Municipality presents the completion rates as 90% for Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey metro, 46% for Dudullu-Bostanci metro, 33% for Halic tram, %33 for Atakoy-Ikitelli metro and 4% for Goztepe-Umraniye metro.
- Oct 2018Laying of rail of Halic (Eminonu-Alibeykoy) tram is announced to be completed by the end of this year. Test runs to start in first quarter of 2019.
Pages: 1 2
Categories: Urban Transport