Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of international train running between Van and Tabriz:
Tabriz-Van train is replaced with Tehran-Van train starting from 1st of September, 2019.
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık, RAI
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD and RAI locos hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Couchette (6 seats/berths)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Van to Tabriz? 332 km
- How long it takes from Van to Tabriz? 8:00 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Tickets on sale 60 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call Center||444 82 33|
|Ticket office||Stations with international ticket desk|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
Border crossing at Kapikoy/Razi
For details and tickets of connected train services via Tabriz, visit iranrail.net
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.