Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Adana train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Adana train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Adana train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Adana train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Adana train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Adana train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Adana train station? No
- Is there ATM at Adana train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Adana train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Adana train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Adana Station is at city center, 2 km on the north of old city.
- Closest metro station is Vilayet, in walking distance (700 meter): Metro timetable
- There are many hotels in walking distance to train station: Yandex hotels
- Adana Museum of Archeology deserves to be visited. Tas Kopru (Stone Bridge), built by Romans, is one of the oldest bridges in the World that is in use. Varda Railway Bridge (Germen Bridge) is in this region, 65 km from Adana city center. Kapikaya Canyon is close to Varda Bridge.
- Adana bus terminal is at 6 km west of train station. It’s in the middle of Şehitlik and Şakirpaşa train stations: Terminal map
- Adana Airport (ADA) is not far away from city center, 4 km from station. City buses number 125, 135 and 407 operate to/from airport: Airport bus services
- Cities having direct train service from Adana: Mersin, Karaman, Konya, Nigde, Kayseri, Osmaniye, Malatya, Elazig
Domestic tickets : (322) 453 31 72
International tickets : (505) 375 04 06 / 4095
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.