Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Alasehir train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Alasehir train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Alasehir train station? No car park
- Is Alasehir train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Alasehir train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Alasehir train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Alasehir train station? No
- Is there ATM at Alasehir train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Alasehir train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Alasehir train station? No
|04:31||Konya Mavi (Konya-Izmir)|
|23:31||Konya Mavi (Izmir-Konya)|
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Train station is next to city center. You can reach to city center by walking through Ataturk Boulevard.
- There are hotels in walking distance to train station: Yandex hotels
- bus terminal is at 1 km southeast: Terminal map
- City walls, Philadelphia Church and Kursunlu Han ruins are in walking distance.
- Cities having direct train service from Alasehir: Usak, Afyon, Konya, Manisa, Izmir
Domestic tickets : (236) 653 11 14
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.