Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Bilecik high speed train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Bilecik high speed train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Bilecik high speed train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Bilecik high speed train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Bilecik high speed train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Bilecik high speed train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Bilecik high speed train station? No
- Is there ATM at Bilecik high speed train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Bilecik high speed train station? No train pass
- Can I buy international train ticket at Bilecik high speed train station? No
|02:49||Ankara Express (Istanbul-Ankara)|
|02:12||Ankara Express (Ankara-Istanbul)|
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Bilecik HST station is out of city, at 8 km west of city center, 3 km north of Bilecik Train Station.
- Conventional line and high speed line are standing parallel to each other, going along the east edge of city. HST station is at 3 km north of other station. Both of them are 5 km from city center. High spede trains call at Bilecik HST Station where conventional trains (only Ankara Express as of January 2022) call at Bilecik Station.
- There’s minibus (dolmus) service to city center (No:H1). The service connects conventional train station, bus terminal, city center, industrial region and Seyh Edebali University.
- Most of the accommodation options are at city center: Yandex hotels
- Cities having direct train service from Bilecik: İstanbul, İzmit, Eskişehir, Ankara, Konya, Karaman
Domestic tickets : (228) 215 00 31
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.