Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Diyarbakir train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Diyarbakir train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Diyarbakir train station? No car park
- Is Diyarbakir train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Diyarbakir train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Diyarbakir train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Diyarbakir train station? No
- Is there ATM at Diyarbakir train station? There’s ATM at station
- Is train pass sold at Diyarbakır train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Diyarbakır train station? No
|09:56||Guney Kurtalan Express (Ankara-Kurtalan)|
|12:30||Guney Kurtalan Express (Kurtalan-Ankara)|
(As of 20.01.2022)
* Guney Kurtalan express depart on specific days of week.
- As Diyarbakır grows towards west, the old train station is now on east of city, close by the oldest region of city, City Walls. The Istasyon Street starts just infront of the train station and goes upto City Walls. Hotels are on this region.
- Istasyon Street connects station to City Walls. Most of the hotels are at that region: Yandex hotels
- Diyarbakir city walls and old city is on the top of to-do list in city. You can get to Hasan Pasa Han by minibuses with white or blue head lights passing by the station where there are many touristic shops and restaurants for good breakfast.
- Diyarbakir has been an important city since ancient times, thus there are many historicial buildings in the city. Most famous ones are Mother Mary Assyrian Church, Zerzevan Castle, Shrine of Suleyman, Ongozlu Bridge.
- Historic city Mardin is 85 km and Midyat is 140 km away from Diyarbakir.
- Bus terminal is at west enterance of city, 8 km from station: Terminal map
- Diyarbakir Airport is at the south edges of city. Train station is very close to airport area, but enterance of airport from the other side, 7 km away from station. Bus no Z3 is passing by the train station and goes to airport. Other airport buses are Z2 and Z7: Buses
Domestic tickets : (412) 226 63 92
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.