Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Erzincan train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Erzincan train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Erzincan train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Erzincan train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Erzincan train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Erzincan train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Erzincan train station? No
- Is there ATM at Erzincan train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Erzincan train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Erzincan train station? No
|11:50||Dogu Express (Ankara-Kars)|
|16:17||Dogu Express (Kars-Ankara)|
(As of 22.04.2022)
- Erzincan Train Station is at southern boundaries of city, 1.5 km away from city center.
- City buses no:7 and no:8 connects train station to city center.
- Caglayan Waterfall and Urartian Altintepe Castle are among touristic attractions.
- This station is one of the 3-hrs-stop of Touristic Dogu Express allowing travellers to have city excursion.
- Both main terminal is at east of city, 4 km away from train station. To cities in north-south direction (Trabzon, Gumushane, Bayburt, Tunceli), bus is the best solution: Terminal map
- Erzincan Airport (ERC) is in eastward, 5 km from station, next to bus terminal. There’s a shuttle between city center and airport, not calling at station: Havas
Domestic tickets : (446) 225 20 27
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.