Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Konya train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Konya train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Konya train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Konya train station open 7/24? Station is open 7/24
- Is there waiting room at Konya train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Konya train station for luggages? There’s locker in the station
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Konya train station? No
- Is there ATM at Konya train station? There’s ATM at station
- Is train pass sold at Konya train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Konya train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
|08:28||Konya Mavi (Izmir-Konya)|
|13:21||Toros Express (Adana-Konya)|
|15:00||Toros Express (Konya-Adana)|
|19:00||Konya Mavi (Konya-Izmir)|
(As of 28.06.2022)
Connected bus services
(As of 28.06.2022)
- Konya Train Station is close to city center, at 3 km west of Alaaddin Hill.
- Public transportation to/from train station is poor. Closest tram station is 2 km away, at city center. There’s a bus service between train station and city center (38): Tram route map
- Konya has important historical places. Museum of Mevlana, Museum of Archeology, Museum of Karatay are some of them.
- Historical places, hotels and restaurants are 2 km away from the station. Konya is a plain and well planned city, all are in walking distance. There are also some hotels very close to station: Yandex hotels
- Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held every December in Konya.
- There are two train stations in Konya city: Konya Train Station and Konya Selcuklu HST Station. Selcuklu is the first stop for HSTs arriving at Konya, close to commercial regions and tram stop. Konya Train Station is second stop for HSTs and only stop for other passenger trains, which is close by historical regions, having city bus service to city center.
- Cumra is the closest station to Catalhoyuk, one of the oldest ancient cities of world: How to get to Catalhoyuk by train?
- Konya bus terminal is at north of city, 11 km from city center (map). Tram is passing by the terminal, by which you can get to city center.
- Konya Airport (KYA) is at 20 km norht of city. There are direct flights to Istanbul and Izmir. There’s shuttle service between city center and airport: Havas
Domestic tickets : 3323223680
International tickets : (505) 719 06 61 / 185
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.