Location, train timetables, ticket office details of Konya train station:
Location of Konya train station
Public transportation to/from train station is poor. Closest tram station is 2 km away, at city center.
- There’s a bus service between train station and city center (38). Bus works between 8:40-23:40, departing every 2 hours in average.
- Historical places, hotels and restaurants are 2 km away from the station. Konya is a plain and well planned city. It’s not hard to walk this distance.
- There are also some hotels very close to train station (Augustus Butik Hotel, Sema Hotel).
- Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held in Konya. You can get to Catalhoyuk ruins by train as well.
- The new Konya HST station is under construction. It’s planned to be commisioned in 2019.
Konya train station timetable
Bus connections from/to Konya train station
Trains calling at Konya train station
Konya train station ticket sales office
- Working hours: 7/24
- Tel: +90 (332) 322 36 70 – (332) 322 36 80
- International train tickets: Available
- Travel passes: Available