Location, train timetables, ticket office details of Sirkeci train station:
Location of Sirkeci train station
Sirkeci Station is in the old city of Istanbul, in walking distance to Sultanahmet, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar. There are hundreds of hotels, shops and restaurants very close to station.
- Sirkeci Station has strong bus (to European side of Istanbul), ferry (to Asian side of Istanbul) and rail connections.
- Tram is just in front of the station. Marmaray (suburban system crossing Bosphorus) underground station is just under the station.
- For public transport options, routes and fares Istanbul public transport guide
- For directions to Pendik station How to get to high speed train in Istanbul?
- For Sofia train departing from Halkali, shuttle service runs from Sirkeci train station.
Bus connections from/to Sirkeci train station
* As of 10/2018.
Sirkeci train station ticket sales office
- Working hours: 07.00 – 22.00
- Tel: +90 (212) 527 00 50
- International train tickets: Available
- Travel passes: Not available