Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Sirkeci train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Sirkeci train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Sirkeci train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Sirkeci train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Sirkeci train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Sirkeci train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Sirkeci train station? There’s restaurant/snack bar at station
- Is there ATM at Sirkeci train station? There’s ATM at station
- Is train pass sold at Sirkeci train station? No train pass
- Can I buy international train ticket at Sirkeci train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
- Sirkeci Station is at Eminonu, within the old city of Istanbul, on the opposite of ferry port, in walking distance to Sultanahmet, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar. There are hundreds of hotels, shops and restaurants very close to station.
- Only suburban trains (Marmaray) are calling at this station. It’s planned to be the departing station for main trains in western direction from Istanbul.
- Sirkeci Station has strong bus (to European side of Istanbul), ferry (to Asian side of Istanbul) and rail connections. Tram stop is just in front of the station: Istanbul metro/tram map
- Marmaray suburban train service of Istanbul connecting Gebze in east to Halkali in west through Marmaray tunnel under Bosphorus, calls at this station: Marmaray
- Istanbul’s main bus terminal is in European side, at Bayrampasa (map). Terminal is metro connected (M1B), which can be interchanged from Marmaray at Yenikapi. In Asian side, most of the bus companies have their own small terminals.
- Istanbul Airport (IST), opened in 2018, located at cost of Blacksea, in European side (map). It’s 40 m from city center (Taksim). In 2022, Mecidiyekoy-Airport metro is expected to open. Halkali-Airport metro is also under construction. There are shuttle services to/from several destinations in Istanbul: Havaist
Domestic tickets : (212) 527 00 50
International tickets : (212) 520 65 75 / 7485
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.