Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Sogutlucesme train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Sogutlucesme train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Sogutlucesme train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Sogutlucesme train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Sogutlucesme train station? No waiting room
- Is there locker at Sogutlucesme train station for luggages? There’s locker in the station
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Sogutlucesme train station? There’s restaurant/snack bar at station
- Is there ATM at Sogutlucesme train station? There’s ATM at station
- Is train pass sold at Sogutlucesme train station? No train pass
- Can I buy international train ticket at Sogutlucesme train station? No
|05:35||Ankara Express (Ankara-Istanbul)|
|23:13||Ankara Express (Istanbul-Ankara)|
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Sogutlucesme train station is 1 km inside from Kadikoy coast, next to Kadikoy Mayorship.
- It’s possible to walk from Kadikoy center to station. There are many buses and minibuses passing by the station to several destinations in Asian side. The main terminal of Metrobus in Asian side is next to Sogutlucesme train station: Metrobus
- Marmaray suburban train service of Istanbul connecting Gebze in east to Halkali in west through Marmaray tunnel under Bosphorus, calls at this station: Marmaray
- Istanbul’s main bus terminal is in European side, at Bayrampasa (map). Terminal is metro connected (M1B), which can be interchanged from Marmaray at Yenikapi. In Asian side, most of the bus companies have their own small terminals.
- Istanbul Airport (IST), opened in 2018, located at cost of Blacksea, in European side (map). It’s 40 m from city center (Taksim). In 2022, Mecidiyekoy-Airport metro is expected to open. Halkali-Airport metro is also under construction. There are shuttle services to/from several destinations in Istanbul: Havaist
- Cities having direct train service from İstanbul: İzmit, Bilecik, Eskişehir, Ankara, Konya, Karaman, Edirne
Domestic tickets : (216) 345 09 97
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.