Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Usak train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Usak train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Usak train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Usak train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Usak train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Usak train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Usak train station? No
- Is there ATM at Usak train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Usak train station? No train pass
- Can I buy international train ticket at Usak train station? No
|02:06||Konya Mavi (Izmir-Konya)|
|02:00||Konya Mavi (Konya-Izmir)|
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Usak Train Station is at 1.5m km south of city center, on the opposite side of state way splitting city into two. bus terminal is on state road, 3 km from station.
- There are many hotels towards city center: Yandex hotels
- Usak Train Station was built by Frenchs in 1890s.
- One of the two steam trains of Turkey is in Usak Train Station. Station is frequently used for movie shooting.
- There are many touristic attractions around Usak, each about 30-40 km. World’s biggest canyon Ulubey Canyon, Blaundus Antique City of Macedonians, Clandras Bridge of Phrygians and Hamambogazi hot srping are some of them.
- Usak bus terminal is in city center, 2 km from train station (map).
- The regional airport between Afyon, Kutahya and Usak, Zafer Airport (KZR) is the closest airport to city. New airport has not managed to attract passengers, flight traffic is almost none.
- Cities having direct train service from Usak: Manisa, İzmir, Afyon, Konya
Domestic tickets : (276) 216 60 73
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.