Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Zonguldak train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Zonguldak train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Zonguldak train station? No car park
- Is Zonguldak train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Zonguldak train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Zonguldak train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Zonguldak train station? There’s restaurant/snack bar at station
- Is there ATM at Zonguldak train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Zonguldak train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Zonguldak train station? No
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Zonguldak Train Station is at the center of Zonguldak, which was founded along the coast of Blacksea and extended towards hills, right at south of commercial area with hotels and restaurants.
- There are hotels on way to coast: Yandex hotels
- Zonguldak has the biggest coal mine of Turkey. There’s a mine museum in the city. Gokgol Cave locates in the city.
- There are many historical and touristic attractions between Zonguldak and Karabuk. Filyos ancient city, Yenice forest and Seker canyon, Gokcebey Herkime old houses are some of them.
- 25-km-long Filyos-Zonguldak stretch is one of the few train routes passing by the sea.
- Zonguldak main bus terminal is 2 km away from station, at BlackSea coast: Terminal map
- Safranbolu is one of the most important touristic places in the region with old houses. Safranbolu is 9 km from Karabuk station. Bus services run between Karabuk and Safranbolu evedl 30-60 minutes.
Domestic tickets : (372) 251 15 14
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.