Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of international train running between Ankara and Tehran:
This train service is suspended due to Covid-19.
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık, RAI
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD and RAI locos hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Couchette (6 seats/berths)
- Any food/drink available in train? Dining car
- How far is it from Ankara to Tehran? 2355 km
- How long it takes from Ankara to Tehran? 57:00 hours
Train departure days: On Wednesdays from both Ankara and Tehran
Tickets on sale 60 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call Center||444 82 33|
|Ticket office||Stations with international ticket desk|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
For train details and online train tickets in Iran, visit iranrail.net
This train was very popular among travellers. Read experiences of travellers about this train at Travel Stories.
Though bicycles are accepted in Iran trains, for this train, TCDDT wagons are used between Tatvan and Ankara, where bicycles are not accepted unless there’s luggage wagons.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.