Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Kapikule-Halkali:
Due to engineering works between Kapıkule and Edirne, this train will give service between Halkalı and Edirne temporarily as of 9th of Jan 2023.
- What is the operator of Halkali Kapikule train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Halkali Kapikule train looks like? Electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- How far is it between Kapikule-Halkali by rail? 276 km
- How long it takes between Kapikule-Halkali? Around 4:20 hours
- Is reservation required for Halkali Kapikule train? Some coaches require reservation, see seat number on ticket, some do not need reservation, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided inHalkalı Kapıkule treni? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Halkali Kapikule train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Halkali Kapikule train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 09 Jan 2023)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 09 Jan 2023, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale 15 days before departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket office||Train stations, agencies, PTT offices|
- Train has both wagons with and without reserved seats. Tickets for reserved seats are also sold via internet and call center. Others can be bought only at stations on way.
- There are several bus services to metro, hospital and neighbourhood.
- Marmaray suburban train service of Istanbul connecting Gebze in east to Halkali in west through Marmaray tunnel under Bosphorus, calls at this station: Marmaray
- Selimiye Mosque, masterpiece of famous architect Mimar Sinan, is in Edirne, at city center. 1 km from Edirne Sehir station.
- There are two train stations in Edirne. Edirne Gar is in east edge of city. Edirne Sehir is in city center.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.