Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Eryaman high speed train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Eryaman high speed train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Eryaman high speed train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Eryaman high speed train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Eryaman high speed train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Eryaman high speed train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Eryaman high speed train station? There’s restaurant/snack bar at station
- Is there ATM at Eryaman high speed train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Eryaman high speed train station? No train pass
- Can I buy international train ticket at Eryaman high speed train station? No
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Eryaman is on west of Ankara city center, 25 km away.
- There’s a big car park next to station, free of charge. Enterance is from north of railway, via Optimum shopping mall.
- Buses passing by the station are: 507, 507-1 and 524 to Umitkoy metro station, 511-5 for Sincan-Kizilay, 523 for Sincan-Sihhiye: EGO timetables
- High speed trains are calling at two stations in Ankara: Eryaman and Ankara HST station. Conventional trains call at Ankara Main Station and Sincan in westbound traffic. In eastbound, they call at Ankara Main Station and Kayas.
- Baskentray, suburban train service of Ankara connecting Sincan in west to Kayas in east through the city center, calls at this station: Baskentray
- Ankara has the most train connections among all Turkish cities. Overnight trains towards east are all departing from Ankara. There are direct trains to Kirikkale, Kayseri, Sivas, Erzincan, Erzurum, Kars, Malatya, Elazig, Mus, Diyarbakir, Batman. On west, it’s possible to travel to Konya, Eskisehir, Bilecik, Izmit and Istanbul by high speed train, to Kutahya, Balikesir, Manisa and Izmir by long distance trains: Ankara Train Station
- Cities having direct train service from Ankara: İstanbul, İzmit, Bilecik, Eskişehir, Kütahya, Balıkesir, Manisa, İzmir, Konya, Karaman, Kırıkkale, Kayseri, Sivas, Erzincan, Erzurum, Kars, Malatya, Elazığ, Muş, Diyarbakır, Batman.
Domestic tickets : (312) 520 63 50
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.