Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Ankara high speed train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Ankara high speed train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Ankara high speed train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Ankara high speed train station open 7/24? Station is open 7/24
- Is there waiting room at Ankara high speed train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Ankara high speed train station for luggages? There’s locker in the station
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Ankara high speed train station? There’s restaurant/snack bar at station
- Is there ATM at Ankara high speed train station? There’s ATM at station
- Is train pass sold at Ankara high speed train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Ankara high speed train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
(As of 22.04.2022)
* Guney Kurtalan Express, Vangolu Express depart on specific days of week.
- Ankara HST Station is at 3 km northwest of city center of Ankara, Kizilay, next to Ankara Station, which locates at the opposite site of Genclik Park and Ankara Gymnasium.
- Ankara HST Station was built next to Ankara Main Train Station. HST Station is a shopping mall at the same time. There’s a hotel inside. Two stations are connected with a pedestrian overpass.
- High speed trains are calling at two stations in Ankara: Eryaman and Ankara HST station. Conventional trains call at Ankara Main Station and Sincan in westbound traffic. In eastbound, they call at Ankara Main Station and Kayas.
- Baskentray, suburban train service of Ankara connecting Sincan in west to Kayas in east through the city center, calls at this station: Baskentray
- There’s a connection to Ankara light rail system. Metro station under station is under construction.
- Click to get directions for getting to Ankara train station by public transport.
- Ankara Esenboga Airport is one of the busiest ones in Turkey. Airport has direct flights to several cities of Turkey as well as international flights. Airport is located out of city, 26 km in north of city center. There are shuttle services between city center and airport. BelkoAir from Kizilay and bus terminal, Havaş from bus terminal and Kirikkale.
- Ankara bus terminal (ASTI) is in city center, 6 km from Kizilay, 4 km from Ankara train station (map). ASTI is the last station of light rail Ankaray. Ankaray is calling at Kizilay and also nearby HST station.
Domestic tickets : (312) 309 05 15 / 336
International tickets : (312) 309 05 15 / 75436
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.