Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Kayseri train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Kayseri train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Kayseri train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Kayseri train station open 7/24? Station is open 7/24
- Is there waiting room at Kayseri train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Kayseri train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Kayseri train station? No
- Is there ATM at Kayseri train station? There’s ATM at station
- Is train pass sold at Kayseri train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Kayseri train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
(As of 22.04.2022)
* Guney Kurtalan Express, Vangolu Express depart on specific days of week.
- Kayseri Train Station is at city center, on the Kocasinan Boulevard crossing the city in east-west direction. Commercial area with hotels and restaurants is connected to station with Istasyon Street, 1500 meters long.
- Closest tram station is Duvenonu, 1500 meter in the south of Kayseri Station: Kayseri Ulasim
- Kayseri is one of the closest stations to Cappadocia: How to get to Cappadocia by train?
- Bus terminal is at 7.5 km west of station (map). Take city bus No:900 (Otogar-Talas), closest bus stop is in walking distance.
- Kayseri Erkilet Airport (ASR) is 6 km from station, quite busy with flights to Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya. City bus no 271 operates between airport and city center (timetable).
- Kayseri is quite rich with historical places. Seljukian Museum, Armenian Church of Surp Krikor Lusaroic, Soganli Valley, Hunat Hatun Kulliye, House of Mimar Sinan are some of them.
- Kayseri is founded on skirts of Erciyes Mountain. Erciyes is a famous ski resort, 25 km from city center.
Domestic tickets : (352) 231 13 13
International tickets : (352) 222 14 56 / 4155
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.