Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Selcuk train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Selcuk train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Selcuk train station? No car park
- Is Selcuk train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Selcuk train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Selcuk train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Selcuk train station? No
- Is there ATM at Selcuk train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Selcuk train station? No train pass
- Can I buy international train ticket at Selcuk train station? No
(As of 22.04.2022)
- Railway is going through the town where Selçuk Station is in the middle, at city center. There are many hotels nearby where bus terminal is 600 mt from train station.
- Ephesus is 3.5 km away from train station. Minibuses depart from bus terminal: How to get to Ephesus by train?
- Artemision which is one of 7 wonders from ancient period, Bazilika which was built on St John’s grave, House of Mother Mary are other important points in Selcuk.
- One of the most important museums of Turkey, The Ephesus Archaeological Museum is in walking distance (700 meter).
- One of the popular villages of region, Sirince, is 7 km from Selcuk.
- Selcuk bus terminal is located at city center, in walking distance to train station (map).
- There are many hotels at Selcuk: TripAdvisor hotels
- Izban, suburban train service of Izmir, connecting Aliaga in north to Selcuk in south, calls at this station: Izban
- Fastest and most comfortable way to reach to Adnan Menderes Airport (ADB) is suburban trains (Izban). Trains have direct access to airport: İzban
Domestic tickets : (232) 892 60 06
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.