Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about international train giving service between Halkali-Bucharest:
Service started as of 3rd of June connected with Sofia Express and will continue until 3rd of October.
- What is the operator of Bosphor Express? TCDD Taşımacılık, BDZ, CFR
- How Bosphor Express looks like? TCDD, BDZ and CFR locos hauled passenger coaches
- How far is it between Halkali-Bucharest by rail? 940 km
- How long it takes between Halkali-Bucharest? Around 19:00 hours
- Is reservation required for Bosphor Express? All seats with reservation, see on ticket
- Is accessibility provided inBosfor Ekspresi? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Bosphor Express? Compliment package
- May I take bicycle with me in Bosphor Express? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Every day during summer
|Stara Zagora||07:16||Stara Zagora||20:45|
(As of 20 Aug 2022)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 4 people per cabin
As of 09 Jun 2022, valid per person, based on official website of operator.
Tickets on sale 60 days before departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|İnternet||İnternet satışı yok|
|Mobil||Mobil satışı yok|
|Çağrı merkezi||Çağrı merkezi satışı yok|
|Bilet ofisi||Train stations with international desk|
- Kapikule is the border cross for rail and overland. Passport control is done at this station in international trains. Passengers should leave the train and visit police desk at station before train crosses border.
- Train passes through Kapikule/Svilengrad and Ruse/Giurgiu border crossings.
- Bucharest wagons carried by Sofia Express between Halkali and Dimitrovgrad. Then wagons are carried by another train between Dimitrovgrad and Bucharest.
- Check Balkan Flexipass if you are going to travel in Balkan countries by rail.
- This train was very popular among travellers. Read experiences of travellers at Travel Stories.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.