Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of international train running between Halkali and Bucharest:
Istanbul-Bucharest train runs only during summer (Between 7th June-7th October in 2019).
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık, BDZ, CFR
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD, BDZ and CFR locos hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Couchette (4 seats/berths) + sleeper (2-3 seats/berths)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Halkali to Bucharest? 940 km
- How long it takes from Halkali to Bucharest? 19:00 hours
Train departure days: Every day during summer
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Tickets on sale 60 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call Center||444 82 33|
|Ticket office||Stations with international ticket desk|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
Train departs from Halkali, where Marmaray suburban trains depart. It’s easy to reach station using Marmaray from any region in Istanbul.
Train passes through Kapikule/Svilengrad and Ruse/Giurgiu border crossings.
Bucharest wagons carried by Sofia Express between Halkali and Dimitrovgrad. Then wagons are carried by another train between Dimitrovgrad and Bucharest.
Check Balkan Flexipass if you are going to travel in Balkan countries by rail.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.