Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of international train running between Edirne and Villach:
Optima Express travel info
- Which operator operates the train? Optima Tours
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Optima passenger coaches and auto carriers
- What travel options I have? Couchette (4/6 seats/berths)
- Any food/drink available in train? Optima dining car var
- How far is it from Villach to Edirne? 1405 km
- How long it takes from Villach to Edirne? 31 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? Optima Tours office, agencies, internet
- Can I buy ticket online? Online ticket available
- When can I buy the ticket? Within the same year
Route map of Optima Express
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Main stations Optima Express calls
Optima Express timetable
Train departure days: Predetermined days between spring and autumn
* As of 7/2017. Please click for official timetable.
Ticket fares of Optima Express
Ticket fares for Optima Express-Uluslararası route*:
- Couchette: 189 €/person
- Couchette (6 berths): 149 €/pers / Automobile: Starting from 259 €
* Fares are as of 7/2017.
More to know
- Train departs from Austria, passes through Slovenia, Crotia, Serbia, Bulgaria and arrives Turkey (and returns back).
- There are snacks and hot/cold drinks at restaurant car.