Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between İzmir (Basmane) and Bandırma:
17 Eylul Express travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD Diesel/electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Izmir to Bandirma? 240 km
- How long it takes from Izmir to Bandirma? 5 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and tourism agencies)
- Can I buy ticket online? Online ticket available
- When can I buy the ticket? 30 days prior to departure
Route map of 17 Eylul Express
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Main stations 17 Eylul Express calls
- Basmane train station
- Manisa train station
- Soma train station
- Balikesir train station
- Bandirma train station
17 Eylul Express timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* As of 10/2018. Please click for official timetable.
Ticket fares of 17 Eylul Express
Ticket fares for 17 Eylul Express-Ana hat route*:
- Standard seat: 23.5 TL/person
Click for general discounts
* Fares are as of 10/2018.
More to know
- 6 Eylul Express is the alternate train on Izmir-Bandirma route.
- Alternate trains on Izmir-Balikesir route: 6 Eylul, Ege, Karesi and Izmir Mavi. Izmir Mavi has sleeper option.
- Bandirma has ferry connection to Istanbul (IDO ).
- Main line/regional train connections in southward direction from Izmir. You can get to Ephesus and Pamukkale by train as well.