Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about main line train giving service between Izmir-Bandirma:
6 Eylul Express is giving service between Bandirma and Balikesir and 17 Eylul Express between Izmir and Soma.
- What is the operator of 17 Eylul Express? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How 17 Eylul Express looks like? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- How far is it between Izmir-Bandirma by rail? 342 km
- How long it takes between Izmir-Bandirma? Around 6:00 hours
- Is reservation required for 17 Eylul Express? Some coaches require reservation, see seat number on ticket, some do not need reservation, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided in17 Eylül Ekspresi? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in 17 Eylul Express? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in 17 Eylul Express? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 23 Mar 2023)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 23 Mar 2023, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale 30 days before departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket office||Train stations, agencies, PTT offices|
- Trains departing from Izmir (Basmane) are calling at Cigli and Menemen in northbound, Gaziemir, Adnan Menderes Airport, Torbali and Selcuk in southbound.
- Izmir has strong train connections. Towards South there are trains to Selcuk, Aydin, Denizli, Isparta. You can get to Ephesus and Pamukkale by train as well. Towards North there are train services to Manisa, Balikesir, Bandirma, Kutahya, Eskisehir, Ankara. Towards East Usak, Afyon, Konya are accessible by train.
- Bandirma has ferry connection to Istanbul: IDO
- Fastest and most comfortable way to reach to Adnan Menderes Airport (ADB) is suburban trains (Izban). Trains have direct access to airport: İzban
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.