Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Izmir (Basmane) and Bandirma:
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD Diesel/electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Izmir (Basmane) to Bandirma? 342 km
- How long it takes from Izmir (Basmane) to Bandirma? 6:30 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 30 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
17 Eylul Express is the alternate train on Izmir-Bandirma route.
Alternate trains on Izmir-Balikesir route: 6 Eylul, Ege, Karesi and Izmir Mavi. Izmir Mavi has sleeper option.
Bandirma has ferry connection to Istanbul (IDO ).
Main line/regional train connections in southward direction from Izmir. You can get to Ephesus and Pamukkale by train as well.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.