Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Izmir (Basmane) and Isparta:
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+2 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Izmir (Basmane) to Isparta? 453 km
- How long it takes from Izmir (Basmane) to Isparta? 8:20 hours
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 15 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
There’s connected shuttle service between Gumusgun Station and Burdur.
2 wagons of the train needs seat reservation and tickets are sold via internet and call center. Other two wagons do not need seat reservation, tickets are sold at stations on way.
Ephesus and Pamukkale are on way. However train is calling at Selcuk and Denizli stations after midnight.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.