Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about main line train giving service between Izmir-Isparta:
Vaccination or PCR test (max 48 hrs) is requested.
- What is the operator of Goller Express? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Goller Express looks like? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- How far is it between Izmir-Isparta by rail? 453 km
- How long it takes between Izmir-Isparta? Around 8:30 hours
- Is there food/drink service in Goller Express? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Goller Express? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 15 December 2021)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+1 seats
- 2+1 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 3/1/2022, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale 30 days before departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket office||Train stations, agencies, PTT offices|
- There’s connected shuttle service between Gumusgun Station and Burdur.
- 2 wagons of the train needs seat reservation and tickets are sold via internet and call center. Other two wagons do not need seat reservation, tickets are sold at stations on way.
- Ephesus (via Selcuk train station) and Pamukkale (via Denizli train station) are on way. However train calls at both stations after midnight.
- Train calls in Izmir at 5 stations: Basmane, Gaziemir, Adnan Menderes Airport, Torbali and Tepekoy.
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.