Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about main line train giving service between Izmir-Isparta:
- What is the operator of Goller Express? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Goller Express looks like? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- How far is it between Izmir-Isparta by rail? 453 km
- How long it takes between Izmir-Isparta? Around 8:30 hours
- Is reservation required for Goller Express? Some coaches require reservation, see seat number on ticket, some do not need reservation, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided inGöller Ekspresi? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Goller Express? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Goller Express? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 09 Jan 2023)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+1 seats
- 2+1 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 09 Jan 2023, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale 30 days before departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket office||Train stations, agencies, PTT offices|
- Train has both wagons with and without reserved seats. Tickets for reserved seats are also sold via internet and call center. Others can be bought only at stations on way.
- There’s connected shuttle service between Gumusgun Station and Burdur.
- Ephesus (via Selcuk train station) and Pamukkale (via Denizli train station) are on way. However train calls at both stations after midnight.
- Izmir has strong train connections. Towards South there are trains to Selcuk, Aydin, Denizli, Isparta. You can get to Ephesus and Pamukkale by train as well. Towards North there are train services to Manisa, Balikesir, Bandirma, Kutahya, Eskisehir, Ankara. Towards East Usak, Afyon, Konya are accessible by train.
- Trains departing from Izmir (Basmane) are calling at Cigli and Menemen in northbound, Gaziemir, Adnan Menderes Airport, Torbali and Selcuk in southbound.
- Church of Aya Baniya is in Isparta. There are two ancient city ruins around Isparta, Adada and Pisidia Antiokheia. Egirdir Lake and Yesil Ada on it is popular holiday resort of region. There are three national parks around Isparta, Yazili Kanyon, Golcuk and Kizildag. Davraz ski resort is also at Isparta.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.