Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Ankara and Kurtalan:
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats) + couchette (4 berths) + sleeper (2 berths)
- Any food/drink available in train? Dining car
- How far is it from Ankara to Kurtalan? 1212 km
- How long it takes from Ankara to Kurtalan? 23:30 hours
Train departure days: Every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from Ankara, every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from Kurtalan
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 30 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
Ankara train station where all passenger trains to east departs,and Ankara high speed train station where all high speed trains to west departs, are next to each other. There’s overpass in between for passengers.
Read public transport alternative to Ankara train station at How to get to high speed train station at Ankara?.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.