Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Elazig-Tatvan:
- What is the operator of Elazig Tatvan train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Elazig Tatvan train looks like? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- How far is it between Elazig-Tatvan by rail? 336 km
- How long it takes between Elazig-Tatvan? Around 6:15 hours
- Is reservation required for Elazig Tatvan train? Reservation is not required, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided inElazığ Tatvan treni? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Elazig Tatvan train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Elazig Tatvan train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Every Tuesday, Friday, Sunday from Elazig, every Monday, Wednesday, Saturday from Tatvan
(As of 17 Nov 2022)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 17 Nov 2022, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale on day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call center||Not available|
|Ticket office||Only at stations on route|
- No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
- Vangolu Express can be used alternatively on this route.
- Akhtamar is 1.5 hour distance from Tatvan: How to get to Akhtamar by train?
- There’s a ferry station at Van Lake, where rail ferries run between Tatvan and Van.
- Coppersmiths’ Bazaar and Museum of Archeology and Etnography are important attractions in the city. The ski resort (Hazarbaba), Saklikapi and Kara Leylek canyons located around the city.
- Harput is located in Elazig, in northeast of city center, being a very important historical region. Castle, Ulu Mosque, Church of Mother Mary, Fountain of Uc Luleli are important work of arts in Harput.
- Palu is a historical place, located at 75 km east of Elazig, where you can travel to by train. Old Bridge, Castle, Epitaph of Urartu, Byzantine Church, Ulu Mosque, Alacali Mescit are important works of arts in Palu.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.