Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Samsun-Amasya:
Samsun-Amasya and Amasya-Havza regional trains restarted service on 21 June 2022 after 7 years.
- What is the operator of Samsun Amasya train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Samsun Amasya train looks like? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- How far is it between Samsun-Amasya by rail? 133 km
- How long it takes between Samsun-Amasya? Around 3:10 hours
- Is reservation required for Samsun Amasya train? Reservation is not required, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided inSamsun Amasya treni? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Samsun Amasya train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Samsun Amasya train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 22 Jun 2022)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 22 Jun 2022, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale on day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call center||Not available|
|Ticket office||Only at stations on route|
- No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
- Samsun Train Station is along coast, next to port and city center.
- There’s tram line along the coast connecting one side of city to the other. There’s tram stop in front of the station.
- Gazi and Bandirma museums in the city and Kus Cenneti (bird sanctuary) and Sahinkaya Canyon around the city.
- Main bus terminal is next to ring road, 5 km from train station.
- Samsun Carsamba Airport is at east of city, 22 km from city center. There are flights to Istanbul, Antalya, Izmir, Dusseldorf and Baghdat. Bafas is giving shuttle service to Samsun and other destinations around.
- Amasya Train Station is in walking distance to city center, 1 km on west.
- Amasya Castle which is located on Harsena Mountain next to city, Rock Tombs of Pontic Kings on skirts of Harsena, Amasya Archaeological Museum, old houses (Yali Boyu) along Yesil Irmak river.
- Main bus terminal is on east edge of city, 4 km from train station.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.