The scope, location, connections, targets and history of new high speed train station under construction at Konya:
- Owner: Turkish State Railways
- Project cost: TL 67 mn
- Contractor: Altindag-Intim consortium
- Duration: 450 days
- Target commission date: 2018
Ankara, İstanbul, Karaman high speed trains will use this station. The new HST lines (Mersin-Gaziantep and Antalya-Nevsehir-Kayseri) will go through this station. Station will be directly connected to tram service.
Station is constructed on 75k sqm area with 32.5k sqm covered area. Station will have 7 lines, 3 platforms, restaurants, cafes, bank, post office, VIP/CIP lounges and car park for 117 cars.
- Construction area: 32 500 sqm
- Station is planned to be used by 3 mn passengers after completion of all planned HST lines.
Cover photo: Konya Valiliği ©
Categories: Rail Freight