Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of high speed train running between Istanbul (Sogutlucesme) and Ankara:
Istanbul Ankara HST travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? CAF HST sets
- What travel options I have? Economy (with/without meal service), business (with/without meal service), business compartment
- Any food/drink available in train? Meal service and snack bar
- How far is it from Istanbul (Sogutlucesme) to Ankara? 556 km
- How long it takes from Istanbul (Sogutlucesme) to Ankara? 4:30 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and tourism agencies)
- Can I buy ticket online? Online ticket available
- When can I buy the ticket? 15 days prior to departure
Route map of Istanbul Ankara HST
* Due to lack of digital map data, above map shows the route very roughly.
Main stations Istanbul Ankara HST calls
Istanbul Ankara HST timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* As of 5/2019. Please click for official timetable.
Ticket fares of Istanbul Ankara HST
Ticket fares for Istanbul Ankara HST-YHT route*:
- Standard seat: 80 TL/person
- Business class seat: 116 TL/person
- Surcharge for seats with food service: 25 TL
Click for general discounts
* Fares are as of 5/2019 based on information at official websites.
More to know
- Read public transport solutions to Ankara train station at How to get to high speed train station at Ankara?.
- HSTs now stop at 4 stations in Istanbul. For details: How to get to high speed train stations in Istanbul?
- There’s connected bus service to Bursa and train services to İzmir, Kütahya, Afyon and Denizli from Eskisehir Station. See connected services at Eskisehir train station.