Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of high speed train running between Istanbul (Halkali) and Ankara:
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? CAF HST sets
- What travel options I have? Economy (with/without meal service), business (with/without meal service), business compartment
- Any food/drink available in train? Meal service and snack bar
- How far is it from Istanbul (Halkali) to Ankara? 556 km
- How long it takes from Istanbul (Halkali) to Ankara? 5:30 hours
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 15 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
HSTs now stop at 4 stations in Istanbul: How to get to high speed train stations in Istanbul?
Train’s commercial speed is 250 km/h. However, in Istanbul and between Kosekoy-Bilecik, train moves slower.
There’s connected bus service to Bursa and train services to İzmir, Kütahya, Afyon and Denizli from Eskisehir Station. See connected services at Eskisehir train station.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.