Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of high speed train running between İstanbul (Pendik) and Konya:
Istanbul Konya HST travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? CAF HST sets
- What travel options I have? Economy (with/without meal service), business (with/without meal service), business compartment
- Any food/drink available in train? Meal service and snack bar
- How far is it from Istanbul to Konya? 647 km
- How long it takes from Istanbul to Konya ? 4 and a half hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and tourism agencies)
- Can I buy ticket online? Online ticket available
- When can I buy the ticket? 15 days prior to departure
Route map of Istanbul Konya HST
* Due to lack of digital map data, above map shows the route very roughly.
Main stations Istanbul Konya HST calls
- Pendik high speed train station
- Gebze train station
- Izmit high speed train station
- Arifiye high speed train station
- Bilecik high speed train station
- Bozuyuk high speed train station
- Eskisehir high speed train station
- Konya train station
Istanbul Konya HST timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* As of 10/2018. Please click for official timetable.
Ticket fares of Istanbul Konya HST
Ticket fares for Istanbul Konya HST-YHT route*:
- Standard seat: 83.5 TL/person
- Business class seat: 121 TL/person
Click for general discounts
* Fares are as of 10/2018.
More to know
- Pendik Station is far away from city center of Istanbul. See public transport alternatives at How To Get to High Speed Train in Istanbul
- There’s connected train and bus services to Karaman, bus services to Antalya, Alanya and Mersin from Konya station. Click for connected services.
- Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held in Konya. You can get to Catalhoyuk ruins by train as well.
- There’s connected bus service to Bursa and train services to İzmir, Kütahya, Afyon and Denizli from Eskisehir Station. Click for connected services.