Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about high speed train giving service between Istanbul-Konya:
Meal service is suspended during pandemic.
- What is the operator of Istanbul Konya HST? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Istanbul Konya HST looks like? CAF/Siemens HST sets
- How far is it between Istanbul-Konya by rail? 670 km
- How long it takes between Istanbul-Konya? Around 5:45 hours
- Is reservation required for Istanbul Konya HST? All seats with reservation, see on ticket
- Is accessibility provided inİstanbul Konya YHT? Some seats of train is reserved for travellers who need accessibility
- Is there food/drink service in Istanbul Konya HST? No service/buffet due to pandemic
- May I take bicycle with me in Istanbul Konya HST? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
5 daily departures in each direction
(As of 09 Jan 2023)
(As of 09 Jan 2023)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- Power in some seats
- 2+1 lux seats
- Power and LCD in each seat
As of 09 Jan 2023, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale 30 days before departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket office||Train stations, agencies, PTT offices|
- High speed trains and overnight trains call at 5 stations in Istanbul. Pendik, Bostanci and Sogutlucesme in Asian side, Bakirkoy and Halkali in European side. Not all HSTs pass to the European side.
- For access to nearest HST station in Istanbul: How to get to high speed train stations in Istanbul?
- There are two train stations in Konya city: Konya Train Station and Konya Selcuklu HST Station. Selcuklu is the first stop for HSTs arriving at Konya, close to commercial regions and tram stop. Konya Train Station is second stop for HSTs and only stop for other passenger trains, which is close by historical regions, having city bus service to city center.
- Train’s commercial speed is 250 km/h. However, in Istanbul and between Kosekoy-Bilecik, train moves slower (as of 2022 January).
- There are bus services to Antalya and Alanya from Konya: Konya train station
- Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held every December in Konya.
- Cumra is the closest station to Catalhoyuk, one of the oldest ancient cities of world: How to get to Catalhoyuk by train?
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.