Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of high speed train running between Istanbul (Halkali) and Konya:
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? CAF HST sets
- What travel options I have? Economy (with/without meal service), business (with/without meal service), business compartment
- Any food/drink available in train? Meal service and snack bar
- How far is it from Istanbul (Halkali) to Konya? 670 km
- How long it takes from Istanbul (Halkali) to Konya? 5:30 hours
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 15 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
HSTs now stop at 4 stations in Istanbul: How to get to high speed train stations in Istanbul?
Train’s commercial speed is 250 km/h. However, in Istanbul and between Kosekoy-Bilecik, train moves slower.
There’s connected train and bus services to Karaman, bus services to Antalya and Alanya from Konya station: Konya Train Station
Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held in Konya. You can get to Catalhoyuk ruins by train as well.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.