Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Ankara and Arifiye:
Bogazici Express started service on 8th of December, 2019.
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Ankara to Arifiye? 445 km
- How long it takes from Ankara to Arifiye? 6:00 hours
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 30 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
High speed trains calling at Arifiye can be used alternatively. It’s possible to reach to city center by Ada Express.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.