Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Izmir (Basmane) and Balikesir:
This train service is suspended.
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Izmir (Basmane) to Balikesir? 240 km
- How long it takes from Izmir (Basmane) to Balikesir? 4:00 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Tickets on sale 30 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
Alternate trains on Izmir-Balikesir route: 6 Eylul, 17 Eylul, Ege and Izmir Mavi. Izmir Mavi has sleeper option.
Main line/regional train connections in southward direction from Izmir. You can get to Ephesus and Pamukkale by train as well.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.