Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Divrigi-Sivas:
- What is the operator of Divrigi Sivas train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Divrigi Sivas train looks like? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- How far is it between Divrigi-Sivas by rail? 176 km
- How long it takes between Divrigi-Sivas? Around 2:45 hours
- Is reservation required for Divrigi Sivas train? Reservation is not required, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided inDivrigi Sivas treni? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Divrigi Sivas train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Divrigi Sivas train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
2 daily departures in each direction
(As of 09 Jan 2023)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 09 Jan 2023, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale on day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call center||Not available|
|Ticket office||Only at stations on route|
- No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
- Dogu Express can be used alternatively on this route.
- Divrigi Castle and Ulu Mosque which is in UNESCO’s World Heritage List are important historical buildings in the town.
- Most popular historical works of art are the four madrasas in Sivas: Sifaiye, Buruciye, Gok and Cift Minareli. Museum of Ataturk and Etnography and Old Tashan Bazaar are other attractions in the city.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.