The railway statistics about Turkish Railways in detail, including high speed trains, equipments, operational and financial figures for the years 2008-2012.
Here are some remarkable statistics about TCDD and railway infrastructure in Turkey:
- Riders of high speed train reaches to 3.35 million (2,56 million in 2011).
- 8 km added to conventional lines (11,120 km in total).
- 57 km conventional line electrified (2,328 in total)
- 108 km conventional line signalized (3,128 km in total)
- 25,7 million tons transported by rail (25,4 million tons in 2011)
- 2,1 million tons of it in international traffic (2,6 million tons in 2011)
- 7,6 million tons carried in containers
- 7 million tons of ore transported
- Made a loss of 877 million TL
Turkish State Railway Annual Statistics 2012
Categories: Publications and Documents
What specification does Turkish State Railway follow for steel fish plates ?
We want to know about various track fastening items and specification for manufacture & supply.