One of the leading railway exhibitions of the world, Eurasia Rail International Rolling Stock, Infrastructure & Logistics Exhibition, opens its doors for the fifth time next week on 5th of March 2015.
Exhibition will be held at Istanbul Expo Center, on a 21k sqm area with 300 exhibitors. 25k visitors are expected this year.
Germany, Czech Republic, Iran and China will open pavilyons in Eurasia Rail 2015.
TCDD, Tuvasas, Tudemsas, Tulomsas, Kardemir, BM Makine, Hisarlar Makine, Emas Demir Celik, Emre Ray, Usakligil, Alstom, Siemens, Durmazlar, Talgo, CAF, Astra Rail, Endustri Teknik, Vitel, Pandrol, Revenga ve CGC Makine are some of the exhibitors.
Conferences will be held in parallel about following subjects:
- Developments in World Railways
- Experiences on Urban Rail Systems Operations
- High Speed Rail Vehicles Technology, Marketing and Tender Issues
- National Railway Projects
- Problems of Passenger and Freight Transportation, Solutions and Development Potential
- Developments of Railway Legislations in Turkey
- Innovations in Rail Vehicles and Infrastructure Technologies
Click for the conference program.
Photo: Turkel Fair Organization
The Biggest Railway Fairs
Eurasia “High Speed” Rail Fair
Railway World in Logitrans 2014
Highlights from Innotrans 2014
37 Companies from Turkey in Innotrans 2014
Top Companies of Railway in Istanbul: Eurasia Rail 2014