All details of Bandırma-Bursa-Osmaneli high speed line which is now under construction.
- Osmaneli (0 km – intersection with Istanbul-Eskisehir-Ankara high speed line)
- Yenisehir (41 km)
- Bursa (95 km)
- Bandirma (185 km)
- 185 km long
- Max speed 200 km/h
- Double track, electrified (25 kV, 50 Hz AC)
- For passenger and freight trains
- Standard railway gauge (1435 mm)
- Travel time (planned)
- Ankara-Bursa: 2 hr 10 min
- Istanbul-Bursa: 2 hr 15 min
Last Status (as of 10/2015)
- Bursa-Yenisehir : 40% of groundwork completed. Laying of rail lines, electrification and signalization not started yet. Construction works stopped for more than one year.
- Yenisehir -Osmaneli : Preliminary analysis continue.
- Bandirma-Bursa : Project draft prepared by Transportation Ministry and given to TCDD.
Projenin Sahibi ve Maliyeti
- TCDD is the owner of the project
- Added to investment plans in 2008. Project budget was announced as TL 900 mn (€ 280 mn), completion date as 2013
- TL 518 mn spent as of end of 2014. 2015 budget is TL 150 mn
- Expected to cost TL 1.14 bn and completed in 2018
- Contractor of groundwork of Bursa-Yenisehir section is Celikler.
- There are 12 tunnels (16.5 km long in total) and 9 viaducts (6.27 km long in total) in Bursa-Yenisehir section
- 2008 – Included into investment plans
- 03.2011 – Tender opened for Bursa-Yenisehir section
- 12.2011 – Preliminary analysis started in Yenisehir-Osmaneli section
- 05.2012 – Construction works started in Bursa-Yenisehir section
- 12.2012 – Kick-off ceremony in Bursa-Yenisehir section
- 2014 – After analysis of alternatives as intersection point, Osmaneli was the final decision
- 12.2014 – Tender opened for Yenisehir-Osmaneli section
- 03.2015 – Offers given for Yenisehir-Osmaneli section