The metro line in Istanbul, which will start from Kirazli Station, the last station of M1 and M3, and end at Halkali, the last station of Marmaray. Also named as Bagcilar-Kucuk Cekmece metro line.
Project owner: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
Contractor : – (tender in July 2016)
|Urban Transport by Rail in Istanbul|
Length: 9.7 km
Planned commission date: 2019
- Mimar Sinan
- Halkali Merkez
- Toplu Konut
Travel time: 15 min
Project cost: About TL 4,19 bn (€ 1.3 bn)
|13 New Metro Lines for Istanbul|
- Aksaray-Kirazli metro (M1) at Kirazli Station
- Basaksehir-Olimpiyat Parki metro (M3) at Kirazli Station
- Kirazli-Halkali metro at Kirazli Station (waiting tender)
- Marmaray at Halkali Station (under construction)
- Tender on 18th of July 2016. Deadline 1080 days.
- Tender postponed to 22nd of September.
Cover Photo: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality