Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Alsancak train station:
Only suburban trains (Izban) call at this station. All other trains calling at Izmir uses Basmane train station.
- Is accessibility provided at Alsancak train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Alsancak train station? No car park
- Is Alsancak train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Alsancak train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Alsancak train station for luggages? There’s locker in the station
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Alsancak train station? No
- Is there ATM at Alsancak train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Alsancak train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Alsancak train station? No
- Alsancak Station is 4 km away from Konak Square, the city center of Izmir, next to Alsancak Port.
- The station is close to hotels, shops and restaurants.
- Alsancak used to be the main station for northbound trains until 2017. Now all main line and regional train services to/from Izmir depart from Basmane Station which is 2 km away. Only suburban trains (Izban) call at this statiton.
- Izban, suburban train service of Izmir, connecting Aliaga in north to Selcuk in south, calls at this station: Izban
- Trains departing from Izmir (Basmane) are calling at Cigli and Menemen in northbound, Gaziemir, Adnan Menderes Airport, Torbali and Selcuk in southbound.
- Fastest and most comfortable way to reach to Adnan Menderes Airport (ADB) is suburban trains (Izban). Trains have direct access to airport: Izban
Domestic tickets : (232) 464 77 95
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.