Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Bandirma train station:
Two trains using this station (6 Eylul and 17 Eylul Expresses) are temporarily giving service between Bandirma and Balikesir due to engineering works. For travelling to Izmir, interchange to Ege Express.
- Is accessibility provided at Bandirma train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Bandirma train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Bandirma train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Bandirma train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Bandirma train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Bandirma train station? No
- Is there ATM at Bandirma train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Bandirma train station? No train pass
- Can I buy international train ticket at Bandirma train station? No
|13:39||6 Eylul Express (Izmir-Bandirma)|
|16:00||17 Eylul Express (Bandirma-Izmir)|
(As of 28.06.2022)
- Bandırma Train Station is at cost of Marmara Sea, between Bandirma Port and city center, next to ferry port.
- The station is close to hotels, shops and restaurants. There are hotels very close to station: Yandex hotels
- This station is named as “Bandirma Sehir”. There’s another station in city, called “Bandirma Gar”, at 500 meters west, next to port.
- Bandirma has ferry connection to Istanbul: IDO
Domestic tickets : (266) 715 30 50 / 2
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.