Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Basmane train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Basmane train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Basmane train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Basmane train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Basmane train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Basmane train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Basmane train station? No
- Is there ATM at Basmane train station? There’s ATM at station
- Is train pass sold at Basmane train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Basmane train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Basmane Station is in Konak County of Izmir, at city center, 1.5 km from coast, 1 km from one of the symbols of Izmir, Kultur Park, having many hotels, shops and restaurants closeby.
- It’s departure/arrival station for all trains from/to İzmir.
- Station has direct access to İzmir Metro (İzmir metro map). İzmir Metro calls at Hilal Station (next station after Basmane), interchange station for İzmir suburban trains.
- Izmir bus terminal is 10 km away from train station, possible to travel between using bus service (no:302): Terminal map
- Izmir has strong train connections. Towards South there are trains to Selcuk, Aydin, Denizli, Isparta. You can get to Ephesus and Pamukkale by train as well. Towards North there are train services to Manisa, Balikesir, Bandirma, Kutahya, Eskisehir, Ankara. Towards East Usak, Afyon, Konya are accessible by train.
- Izban, suburban train service of Izmir, connecting Aliaga in north to Selcuk in south, calls at this station: Izban
- Trains departing from Izmir (Basmane) are calling at Cigli and Menemen in northbound, Gaziemir, Adnan Menderes Airport, Torbali and Selcuk in southbound.
- Fastest and most comfortable way to reach to Adnan Menderes Airport (ADB) is suburban trains (Izban). Trains have direct access to airport: İzban
Domestic tickets : (232) 484 86 38
International tickets : (232) 464 31 31 / 4336
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.