Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Bostanci train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Bostanci train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Bostanci train station? No car park
- Is Bostanci train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Bostanci train station? No waiting room
- Is there locker at Bostanci train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Bostanci train station? There’s restaurant/snack bar at station
- Is there ATM at Bostanci train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Bostanci train station? No train pass
- Can I buy international train ticket at Bostanci train station? No
|05:37||Ankara Express (Ankara-Istanbul)|
|23:04||Ankara Express (Istanbul-Ankara)|
(As of 28.06.2022)
- Bostanci Train Station is at center of Bostanci district, 200 meters from cost of Marmara, in the middle of commercial areas.
- Bostanci is one of the most important transportation hubs of Istanbul. There are direct connections to Kadikoy, Pendik, Sabiha Gokcen Airport, European side by bus, dolmus, boat and seabus. Bostanci bus station is 100 meters. IDO port is 200 meters. Ferry and boats to Princess Islands is 200 meters. Bostanci-Dudullu metro station under construction is 100 meters.
- Thee are restaurants around station. Station is next to commercial area, very close to shops and banks.
- Marmaray suburban train service of Istanbul connecting Gebze in east to Halkali in west through Marmaray tunnel under Bosphorus, calls at this station: Marmaray
- High speed trains and overnight trains call at 5 stations in Istanbul. Pendik, Bostanci and Sogutlucesme in Asian side, Bakirkoy and Halkali in European side. Not all HSTs pass to the European side.
- For access to nearest HST station in Istanbul: How to get to high speed train stations in Istanbul?
- Istanbul Airport (IST), opened in 2018, located at cost of Blacksea, in European side (map). It’s 40 m from city center (Taksim). In 2022, Mecidiyekoy-Airport metro is expected to open. Halkali-Airport metro is also under construction. There are shuttle services to/from several destinations in Istanbul: Havaist
- Istanbul’s main bus terminal is in European side, at Bayrampasa (map). Terminal is metro connected (M1B), which can be interchanged from Marmaray at Yenikapi. In Asian side, most of the bus companies have their own small terminals.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.