Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Bozuyuk high speed train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Bozuyuk high speed train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Bozuyuk high speed train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Bozuyuk high speed train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Bozuyuk high speed train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Bozuyuk high speed train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Bozuyuk high speed train station? No
- Is there ATM at Bozuyuk high speed train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Bozuyuk high speed train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Bozuyuk high speed train station? No
|01:47||Ankara Express (Ankara-Istanbul)|
|03:03||Ankara Express (Istanbul-Ankara)|
(As of 28.06.2022)
- Bozuyuk HST station is out of city, at 5 km south of city, in countryside with almost no building around.
- There’s minibus (dolmus) service to city center for each train. Station officers do take care of passengers and be sure that nobody misses the minibus.
- There are two train stations at Bozuyuk. Bozuyuk train station is at city center. Only conventional trains are calling at this station (as of Jan 2022, only Ankara Express). Bozuyuk HST station is in south, 5 km from city center. HSTs are calling at this station.
- Hotels are in city center, 4-5 km from HST station: Yandex hotels
- Bozuyuk bus terminal is on way to city center, 2.5 km from station: Terminal map
Domestic tickets : (228) 315 18 40
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.