Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Denizli train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Denizli train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Denizli train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Denizli train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Denizli train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Denizli train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Denizli train station? There’s restaurant/snack bar at station
- Is there ATM at Denizli train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Denizli train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Denizli train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Denizli Station is in the middle of city center, very close to crossing point of three boulvards of city, on Izmir Boulvard. On the other side of boulvard, there are commercial areas like hotels, restaurants, banks and also bus terminal.
- There are many hotels around train station: Yandex hotels
- Denizli bus terminal just on the other side of the street. You can easily find bus services to Pamukkale and southern cities without rail connection like Antalya: Terminal map
- Denizli Cardak Airport is at 65 km west of city. For each flight, a bus service operates to/from city center. Buses also call at bus terminal, which is nearby train station: Bus timetable
- Pamukkale with its natural wonder travertines and ancient city Hierapolis, is 17.5 km away from Denizli station: How to get to Pamukkale by train?
- Though Pamukkale is the most famous point of Denizli, there are more. Ancient city of Laodicea on way to Pamukkale, Karahayit hot spring on the north of Pamukkale, Ancient City of Tripolis at north of Karahayit are some of them. Denizli also has a ski center.
- Cities having direct train service from Denizli: Afyon, Kütahya, Eskişehir, Isparta, Aydın, İzmir
Domestic tickets : (258) 268 28 31
International tickets : (258) 268 28 31
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.