Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Edirne train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Edirne train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Edirne train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Edirne train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Edirne train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Edirne train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Edirne train station? No
- Is there ATM at Edirne train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Edirne train station? No train pass
- Can I buy international train ticket at Edirne train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
|01:15||Sofia Express (Istanbul-Sofia)|
|02:02||Sofia Express (Sofia-Istanbul)|
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Edirne Train Station is in east side of city, 5 km away from city center.
- City bus (ETUS-4) passes by train station every 15 minutes to city center: Edirne city bus routes
- There are two train stations in Edirne. Edirne Gar is in east edge of city. Edirne Sehir is in city center.
- Selimiye Mosque, masterpiece of famous architect Mimar Sinan, is in Edirne, at city center. 1 km from Edirne Sehir station.
- Edirne bus terminal is in east side of city, 3.5 km southeast of train station: Terminal map
- Cities having direct train service from Edirne: İstanbul
Domestic tickets : (284) 235 26 74
International tickets : (505) 697 03 55 / 335
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.